Welcome to Cause4alarm.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If we continue to have a problem with people posting pictures and videos bigger than 600px wide we will disable the ability to post pictures and videos. When you do this it restricts the ability for people to correctly see the shoutbox.
@  14ers : (21 October 2014 - 05:21 PM) im taking it this week bro'
@  14ers : (21 October 2014 - 05:21 PM) orb is in first? foh!!!!
@  sqrl : (21 October 2014 - 09:34 AM) Congrats orb :thumbsup:
@  sqrl : (21 October 2014 - 09:31 AM) Well look who's still in 1st :smug:
@  Valkyrie : (20 October 2014 - 04:17 AM) Not gonna happen gee, unless you want to get rid of Charles.
@  LostlProph3t : (19 October 2014 - 05:07 PM) orbital got married; congratulate him
@  GeeYouknit : (19 October 2014 - 04:12 PM) now I need a WR people. trade me
@  LostlProph3t : (19 October 2014 - 03:25 PM) why would i trade you
@  GeeYouknit : (19 October 2014 - 08:20 AM) trade me
@  LostlProph3t : (18 October 2014 - 05:23 PM) ill trade you
@  14ers : (18 October 2014 - 04:31 PM) i give ffb advice. 1-900-fuck-you...imma win this year with out manning or the thomas's
@  sqrl : (18 October 2014 - 03:24 PM) Apparently Harvin was a cancer in the locker room.
@  SkiDDeM : (18 October 2014 - 07:16 AM) Posted Image
@  SCARFACE : (18 October 2014 - 06:25 AM) <3
@  Mr.SirSuperN... : (17 October 2014 - 10:37 PM) wtf percey harvin :(
@  LudaKrishna : (17 October 2014 - 06:41 PM) <3
@  LostlProph3t : (15 October 2014 - 05:42 PM) i dont want brees, want someone else
@  Scatman : (15 October 2014 - 04:05 PM) only wanted a receiver, didn't see anyone on your team i would trade for brees
@  Scatman : (15 October 2014 - 04:05 PM) what message?
@  LostlProph3t : (15 October 2014 - 03:12 PM) scat, did you even read the message? i said send me an offer for him

Photo

Error: Loadlibrary Failed With Error 998: Invalid Access To Memory Location.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Rain of Chocolate

Rain of Chocolate

• Pip
  • 9 posts
I keep getting that error when I start up CS 1.6. CS closes right after I hit 'ok'. It's been like that for a while idk why. I searched up on google and came up that something might be wrong with my drivers, but not really sure what to do. It just appeared randomly, I didn't do anything big on my comp.
My gfx card is ATI Radeon 5700 if it helps.

Edited by Rain of Chocolate, 30 July 2011 - 08:43 PM.

orbital

orbital

motherfucker

• Senior Server Staff
  • 1,932 posts
  • Interests:hating on car and knife maps
i've never heard of that error

if you think it's a driver issue uninstall your drivers and install the latest ones
Posted Image

LostlProph3t

LostlProph3t

Directors get Forum CP

• Senior Server Staff
  • 2,514 posts
googled, found this as an only solution

Yes, but I have fixed my programs. My problam was that i needed to update my ATI Catalyst Center. I had version 8.12 or something, adn the newest was 10.12. My programs work fine now.
try that? all seem to be ATI problems

also, if that doesnt work, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/833620

Edited by LostlProph3t, 31 July 2011 - 09:21 AM.

chevet.png tumblr_li0ig6aZFl1qzsiy0o1_250.gif
| amN kOde : thats cute an admin walling | *DEAD*amN kOde : lost prophet turned the cheats on | amN kOde : HE CHEATS DUDE

Sorry im not a admin, but i cannot let this go to rest.
I can promise, 100%, that he DOES NOT HACK. I have played him serveral times, watched the demos, watched him in spec, even took the time to look at his steam profile, and the evidence is all there. The demos show that he is a awesome player that actually LISTENS to sounds around him, The several times i spec him, there is nothing to saw he hacks. Ive seen his hearing abillitys, so to speak, and i can assure you he doesnt have any of these hacks you speak off. Lets take a few player here for example for this next opinion. If ian always scored perfect, how many of us would accuse him of hacking? If a normal player always scored 20 - 1 on a map, would you call him a hacker? Sure you would, rightfully. We always suck. Nothing person to all of us. We have our good rounds, and our bad ones. If he hacked, the VAC would catch his feebler attempts, and any better would be EASILY noticed. I say you take a look at these logs.
I do not know him entirly, but the times that ive played against him, i can tell he isnt hacking. And if he only uses hacks some of the times, what is the point in that? Thats all i got to say.

Rain of Chocolate

Rain of Chocolate

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Problem fixed. I forgot to uninstall the old drivers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users